Last Updated: August 01, 2016
Founded in 2002, the manufacturer of Idol Lash is a member of the Natural Products Association, and this says a lot when you consider that this eyelash growth serum is paraben, fragrance, and cruelty free. Poised to work from four to six weeks, Idol Lash aims to provide nothing less than the celebrity lashes and eyebrows of your dreams.
Idol Lash presents an extensive report of its clinical study on its website, with a panel of 15 subjects ages 24 to 82. With the product applied once at night for two weeks, there was 25 percent increase in eyelash length marked, aiming to support its claims of lash lengthening and thickening.
Official Site: http://www.idollash.com
- Offers clinical results on its site
- No carcinogen identified in its ingredient roster
- 90-day Money Back Guarantee
- Affordable price
- Addresses eyelash thickening on its study, but fails to mention how lashes become thicker
- Needs more independent product reviews
- Needs to provide safety warnings for those with eye disorders and other special conditions
Idol Lash exhibits such star quality with such astounding presence on the Web. And we have to agree that its popularity goes beyond mere hype: it’s paraben, fragrance, and cruelty free, and it ranks high in ingredient safety value. When it comes to delivering results, though, the potential 25 percent increase in lash length for a month’s time (at a minimum) is underwhelming. The Before and After photos also fell short of disappointment where lash thickness is concerned.
But the company attempts to compensate for these shortcomings with such affordable price, enabling more women (even men!) to explore possibilities with this budding star of an eyelash growth serum.
How to Use
- Using a mild cleaner, remove your remaining makeup.
- Apply product at night as you would any liquid eyeliner. Do this at the base of the upper and lower lash line.
- Avoid getting fluid into your eyes, but wash immediately if it happens. Stop using product if irritation occurs.
Size and Cost
0.17 fl oz (5 ml) at $49.95
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Allantoin, Alfalfa Extract, Arnica Extract, Propylene Glycol, Honey Extract, Chamomile Extract, Kelp Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Acetamide MEA, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Sodium Cocoyl Collagen Amino Acid, Cocoyl Sarcosine, Wheat Germ Acid, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Linolenic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Sulfur, Polysorbate 80, Oleth-10, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Nettle Extract, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17, Phenoxyethanol, Ethyhexylglycerin, Bitter Orange Flower Oil, Polysorbate 20, Tetrasodium EDTA
||Lash Growth Speed||
|Potential to Promote Lash Growth||
||Potential to Improve Lash Texture||
|Potential of Ingredients to Promote Maximum Growth||
||Quality of Ingredients||
Overall Rating: 97%
MD LASH FACTOR
Overall Rating: 87%
Overall Rating: 81%
Overall Rating: 66%
Overall Rating: 59%