|Overall Success Rate:|
|Product Rating: 4th|
Enormous Lash is developed by Beauty Society, which promotes this girly product as a prostaglandin and paraben free “supercharged formula” for eyelash enhancement. At four to six months – or even less than a month – you can achieve the darker, fuller lashes of your diva dreams, says the website. To clarify, though, Enormous Lash has no claims of being a growth serum; it merely intends to improve breaking or thinning-out lashes and give them a new lease in life.
- Also addresses eyebrow enhancement and fullness
- Prostaglandin and paraben free
- Applied only once daily or every other day
- Within the US, product offers an astounding 12-month Money Back
- On the costly side
- Falls short of providing clinical data
- Merely banks on customer testimonials
It must be the hot pink look of the website (and the bottle itself) that draws us closer to Enormous Lash, which promises a world of difference for your luxe lashes in a month, or even less. We have no complaints about using it (no redness, irritation, or hindrance to our usual beauty regimen at night), but we still wish we saw a bit lusher set of lashes. This is where clinical data also supposedly comes in, encouraging those still on the fence to buy the product.
We shelled out a considerable amount for Enormous Lash, wishing that it were friendlier on the pocket for the small results we saw.
How to Apply
- Apply Enormous Lash, much like liquid eyeliner, along the eyelash line. Apply it twice daily for four to six weeks for best results.
- Remove the brush and wipe excess serum back into the tube.
- Draw a thin line along the upper and lower eyelash line.
- Recoat the brush and repeat for the second eye.
- If you want, you may use it on your eyebrows, too.
Cost and Size
0.2 fl oz (6 ml) at $95
Water, Saccharomyces/Copper Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Alanyl Glutamine, Arginine, Sympeptide, Panthenol 50B, Potassium Olivoyl PCA, Argan-o-cide, Ceramide Complex CLR, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Trisodium EDTA
||Lash Growth Speed||
|Potential to Promote Lash Growth||
||Potential to Improve Lash Texture||
|Potential of Ingredients to Promote Maximum Growth||
||Quality of Ingredients||
Overall Rating: 97%
MD LASH FACTOR
Overall Rating: 87%
Overall Rating: 81%
Overall Rating: 66%
Overall Rating: 59%