|Overall Success Rate:|
|Product Rating: 2nd|
Emphasizing the fact that your eyes and skin can be the ultimate collector of ugly things once aging takes its toll, EyeVive is touted as a dermatological breakthrough that safely and effectively reverses the effects of aging around the eyes such as dark circles, puffiness, dark lines, and wrinkles. Its effectiveness is pegged on the collagen it helps produce, which in turn dramatically helps reduce dark circles, puffiness, and bags. Its “micro circulation technology” includes peptides to nourish skin and get it on the way to recovery and rejuvenation.
Official Site: http://www.eyevive.com/
0.5 fl oz (15 ml) bottle at $98.99
Purified Water, Jojoba Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Dimethicone, Squalane, Hyaluronic Acid, Retinol, Vitamin E, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Phytonadione ( Vitamin K), Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Stereath 20, N-Hydroxysuccinimide,Chrysin, Polyacrylamide, Laureth-7, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
- Apply 2 times a day with fingertip to clean, dry skin below and around the eye areas.
- Use a gentle dab and pat motion until it is completely absorbed into skin.
- Do not use more than 3 times a day.
- Lively customer testimonials
- Can work synergistically with other products in its skin care line
- Efficient pump bottle for easier access to eye cream (and no-spill)
- Comprehensive safety warnings
- Sales restrictions interfere in EyeVive’s online presence and availability
- Budget Packages like Extreme Beauty Makeover System and Skin Secrets System
9/10 If EyeVive were a person, it would truly be a standout. It’s among those products that can be considered one of the best eye creams for dark circles and other sinister signs of aging around the eye region. We also love this type of applicator. Its customers have only good things to say about the product, plus safety guidelines abound on the company site. Results are also visible as you pace closer to the one-month mark of EyeVive potential treatment. The only thing that holds us back, though, is price, which could have been friendlier and less limiting to the general population. Paying a little too much for the pretty packaging rather than more product.
||How Long Before Noticeable Result||
||Comfort on Skin||
|Easy to Apply||
||Quality of Ingredients||
Overall Rating: 97%
Overall Rating: 85%
Overall Rating: 75%
Overall Rating: 71%
Overall Rating: 69%