|Overall Success Rate:|
|Product Rating: 5th|
Dermavexin is promoted as an “advanced dark circle formula” that restores skin through its stem-cell technology, which is marked as an advantage against competitors on so many levels. This eye cream for dark circles boasts of a five-peptide blend – Peption 5, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Oligopeptide-29, Octapeptide-4 and Decapeptide-7 – to help stimulate cells in rejuvenating themselves.
1 bottle at $125.00
Hyaluronic Acid, Jojoba Oil, Peptide compounds including Peption-5 and Argireline
- Apply product after cleaning.
- Use Dermavexin up to twice a day – alone or under makeup.
- 99% peptide concentration for collagen restoration in the skin
- Satisfactory skin-hydrating power
- No official product website, hence very limited information available
- No full list of ingredients
- Lacks clinical findings or scientific data
- 100%, 60-Day Money Back Guarantee
7.8/10 Dermavexin’s nearly-perfect peptide complex is highly beneficial because it’s instrumental in stimulating collagen production, which slows down as you age. This slowing down results in – yes, you got it right – sagging, fine lines, wrinkles and bags. The highly limited information about Dermavexin on the Internet, though, is a major drawback – no clinical studies, comprehensive testimonial body, or a full ingredient list that can vouch for its overall safety and effectiveness. If you’ll ever be convinced to try using this product, you’ll are OK to shell out it’s steep price let us know your results for adding to our reviews.
||How Long Before Noticeable Result||
||Comfort on Skin||
|Easy to Apply||
||Quality of Ingredients||
Overall Rating: 97%
Overall Rating: 85%
Overall Rating: 75%
Overall Rating: 71%
Overall Rating: 69%